IKS Saffron 1 Gram Pack
Saffron during Pregnancy Ayurveda
Saffron during Pregnancy Ayurveda:- So would-be mothers follow this healthy Ayurvedic Saffron Diet Regimen and benefit yourself and your baby not only with Good Health but also Superior Memory.
- As per Ayurveda Saffron taken with warm milk and ghee enhances skin color and texture, and strengthens heart of the foetus.
- Ayurveda proves that Saffron helps reduce blood pressure. So if you are pregnant, this unique property of saffron is something that you want to use to your advantage. Potassium and crocetin present in saffron help lower your blood pressure.
- Ayurvedic Text reveals that Your food cravings can affect with your cardiovascular system. As you consume an increased number of calories and fat during pregnancy, it shouldn’t come as a shock that your heart health goes for a toss. Thankfully, the crocetin, potassium and antioxidants present in saffron can protect you and your baby from heart diseases by reducing triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
Buy IKS Kashmir Saffron for Pregnant women online
- IKS is purest form of Organic Saffron available in Market .
- 1 Gram Pack is Recommended for Pregnant women who are in 8th month or above during pregnancy .
- 1 Gram usually suffice for 10-15 days , If taken once daily .
- Daily usage Recommended 3- 5 Strands of IKS Saffron either in Morning or during Bed Time before Sleeping.
- Crop Year - 2018 - 19
- Expiry - 3 Years from Date of Purchase
- Packaging - Paper Pack safe and suitable during Pregnancy
- Dispatch Time - 24- 48 working Hours
- Delivery Time - 3-4 Working days all over India
- Courier Type - Speed Post / Bluedart / Aramax / Delhivery
Is it safe to drink saffron (kesar) milk during pregnancy and will it influence my baby’s complexion?
Yes, Absolutely, it is 100 Percent safe to consume Saffron (alternatively known as Kesar or Zaffran ) with milk . But assumingly it is another spice / herb so the quantity should always be monitored. We at Saffron for Pregnant team highly advice to consult your doctor or Gynecologist before you start consuming saffron. We are 100 % Sure about our product Quality but in Regards to Quantity we highly recommend to consult your Doctor.
Due to healing powers of this golden spice, Saffron is used over decades for Healing purposes. It is very popularly used to relax stressed muscles. It is also used very commonly to relieve stomach aches. Saffron is used during pregnancy to improve digestion & help expecting women’s to increase their appetite. & In regards to Baby Complexion , it is more of combination of Genes Effect but since ages our elderly people have been advising pregnant women to consume saffron for fair child.
When can I start Taking Saffron during Pregnancy?
As such there is no Best time to start consuming saffron during pregnancy, However We at Saffron for pregnant Team Highly Recommend to start it as soon as possible. Usually it is recommended to be taken with Milk since Milk is good source of Proteins & Calcium. Just add 3-4 Strands of Pure Kashmir Saffron to a glass of milk and add sugar as per taste, Add some cardamom & Dry Fruits to enhance the taste and Enjoy Milk in Morning and at Night hours. Alternatively you can add few saffron strands to kheer , lassi , Biryani and many other recipes.
What should I keep in Mind before buying Saffron?
Considering Saffron is Highly Expensive product so it is found many times being adulterated by some odd elements. Buy Saffron from Branded Portals only. Do not Buy Saffron in loose without proper packing . Do check for Crop Year on the pack of saffron while buying such spice online. We at India Kashmir Saffron supply the saffron which is procured from Recent Crop year of Dec 2016. Our is Spice board of India Registered Company and also the Saffron we sell is lab tested before Dispatching.
How should I Store Saffron purchased from Saffron for Pregnant?
We at Saffron for pregnant understand it is very important to store the expensive spice in right manner to maintain the aroma and Quality of the Product. We usually Dispatch the Product in 1 Gram Packs. Which mean if you ordered 10 Grams Saffron, we will be sending 10 Packs * 1 Gram = 10 Grams. So we usually recommend you to open 1 Pack at a time and store remaining packs in cool dry dark place.
List of States & Union Territories in India where IKS – Saffron for Pregnant deliver Pure Kashmir Saffron?
Note:- We deliver to each and every PIN Code in India, So place your order for IKS Saffron without any delivery hassle.
States:- Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad), Arunachal Pradesh (Guwahati), Assam (Dispur), Bihar (Patna), Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur), Goa (Panjim), Gujarat (Gandhinagar), Haryana (Chandigarh), Himachal Pradesh (Shimla), Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar), Jharkhand (Ranchi), Karnataka (Bangalore / Bengaluru), Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram), Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal), Maharashtra (Mumbai), Manipur (Imphal), Meghalaya, Mizoram (Aizawl), Nagaland (Kohima), Odisha (Bhubaneswar) (Orissa), Punjab (Chandigarh), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Sikkim (Gangtok), Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura (Agartala), Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad), Uttarakhand (Nainital), West Bengal (Calcutta / Kolkata).
Union Territories:- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi – National Capital Territory, Puducherry (Pondicherry).
Can you deliver IKS Kashmir Saffron to my Country?
In case you want to order Saffron from outside INDIA , Pls visit our International Portal - www.saffronforpregnant.com and place your order online via Paypal.
Is Saffron Effective for Fair Complexion of baby ?
Yes , Pure Saffron is Believed to give fair complexion to baby as told to us by Ayurvedic generation , However Scientifically a lot credit goes to person genes and various combination of factors aswell. How ever consuming Saffron Milk is a good choice during pregnancy because of numerous benefits attached to it for mother and baby health.
When will my Saffron Expire?
Usually the Shelf Life of Product is 3 years starting from crop year.
Should you require any further Help just Drop us e mail – Indiakashmirsaffron@gmail.com
Or What’s app – 09811535600