IKS Saffron 100 Gram Pack
Buy Kesar Online
Buy Kesar Online:- Health Benefits of Kesar:-
- Protects against Cancer: Kesar contains a dark orange, water soluble carotene called crocin, which is responsible for much of kesar's golden color. Crocin has been found to trigger apoptosis [ programmed cell death] in a number of different types of human cancer cells, leukemia, ovarian carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and soft tissue sarcoma. Researchers in Mexico who have been studying kesar extract have discovered that kesar and its active components display an ability to inhibit human malignant cells. Not only does the spice inhibit cells that have become cancerous, but it has no such effect on normal cells and actually stimulates their formation and that of lymphocytes [immune cells that help destroy cancer cells].
- Promotes learning and memory retention: Recent studies have also demonstrated that kesar extract, specifically its crocin, is useful in the treatment of age related mental impairment. In Japan, kesar is encapsulated and used in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease, Memory Loss and Inflammation.
- In delayed puberty: In under developed girls, kesar has an overall stimulant effect. A pinch of kesar crushed in a table spoon of milk is useful to stimulate hormones and bring about desired effect.
- Protection against cold: Kesar is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; kesar mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
Buy IKS Kashmir Saffron for Pregnant women online
- IKS is purest form of Organic Saffron available in Market . .
- Daily usage Recommended 3- 5 Strands of IKS Saffron either in Morning or during Bed Time before Sleeping.
- Crop Year - 2018-19
- Expiry - 3 Years from Date of Purchase
- Packaging - Paper Pack safe and suitable during Pregnancy
- Dispatch Time - 24- 48 working Hours
- Delivery Time - 3-4 Working days all over India
- Courier Type - Speed Post / Bluedart / Aramax / Delhivery
Is it safe to drink saffron (kesar) milk during pregnancy and will it influence my baby’s complexion?
Yes, Absolutely, it is 100 Percent safe to consume Saffron (alternatively known as Kesar or Zaffran ) with milk . But assumingly it is another spice / herb so the quantity should always be monitored. We at Saffron for Pregnant team highly advice to consult your doctor or Gynecologist before you start consuming saffron. We are 100 % Sure about our product Quality but in Regards to Quantity we highly recommend to consult your Doctor.
Due to healing powers of this golden spice, Saffron is used over decades for Healing purposes. It is very popularly used to relax stressed muscles. It is also used very commonly to relieve stomach aches. Saffron is used during pregnancy to improve digestion & help expecting women’s to increase their appetite. & In regards to Baby Complexion , it is more of combination of Genes Effect but since ages our elderly people have been advising pregnant women to consume saffron for fair child.
When can I start Taking Saffron during Pregnancy?
As such there is no Best time to start consuming saffron during pregnancy, However We at Saffron for pregnant Team Highly Recommend to start it as soon as possible. Usually it is recommended to be taken with Milk since Milk is good source of Proteins & Calcium. Just add 3-4 Strands of Pure Kashmir Saffron to a glass of milk and add sugar as per taste, Add some cardamom & Dry Fruits to enhance the taste and Enjoy Milk in Morning and at Night hours. Alternatively you can add few saffron strands to kheer , lassi , Biryani and many other recipes.
What should I keep in Mind before buying Saffron?
Considering Saffron is Highly Expensive product so it is found many times being adulterated by some odd elements. Buy Saffron from Branded Portals only. Do not Buy Saffron in loose without proper packing . Do check for Crop Year on the pack of saffron while buying such spice online. We at India Kashmir Saffron supply the saffron which is procured from Recent Crop year of Dec 2016. Our is Spice board of India Registered Company and also the Saffron we sell is lab tested before Dispatching.
How should I Store Saffron purchased from Saffron for Pregnant?
We at Saffron for pregnant understand it is very important to store the expensive spice in right manner to maintain the aroma and Quality of the Product. We usually Dispatch the Product in 1 Gram Packs. Which mean if you ordered 10 Grams Saffron, we will be sending 10 Packs * 1 Gram = 10 Grams. So we usually recommend you to open 1 Pack at a time and store remaining packs in cool dry dark place.
List of States & Union Territories in India where IKS – Saffron for Pregnant deliver Pure Kashmir Saffron?
Note:- We deliver to each and every PIN Code in India, So place your order for IKS Saffron without any delivery hassle.
States:- Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad), Arunachal Pradesh (Guwahati), Assam (Dispur), Bihar (Patna), Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur), Goa (Panjim), Gujarat (Gandhinagar), Haryana (Chandigarh), Himachal Pradesh (Shimla), Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar), Jharkhand (Ranchi), Karnataka (Bangalore / Bengaluru), Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram), Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal), Maharashtra (Mumbai), Manipur (Imphal), Meghalaya, Mizoram (Aizawl), Nagaland (Kohima), Odisha (Bhubaneswar) (Orissa), Punjab (Chandigarh), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Sikkim (Gangtok), Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura (Agartala), Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad), Uttarakhand (Nainital), West Bengal (Calcutta / Kolkata).
Union Territories:- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi – National Capital Territory, Puducherry (Pondicherry).
Can you deliver IKS Kashmir Saffron to my Country?
In case you want to order Saffron from outside INDIA , Pls visit our International Portal - www.saffronforpregnant.com and place your order online via Paypal.
Is Saffron Effective for Fair Complexion of baby ?
Yes , Pure Saffron is Believed to give fair complexion to baby as told to us by Ayurvedic generation , However Scientifically a lot credit goes to person genes and various combination of factors aswell. How ever consuming Saffron Milk is a good choice during pregnancy because of numerous benefits attached to it for mother and baby health.
When will my Saffron Expire?
Usually the Shelf Life of Product is 3 years starting from crop year.
Should you require any further Help just Drop us e mail – Indiakashmirsaffron@gmail.com
Or What’s app – 09811535600