IKS Saffron 50 Gram Pack
Saffron for Pregnant Women
Saffron for Pregnant Women:-
- Eye problem:- Saffron which is also known as kesar is good for the vision health. Researchers have found that having saffron during pregnancy helps vision in case of cataract and in some vision improvements.
- Digestion:- For pregnant women it improves digestion and appetite by supplying the blood to all parts of the body uniformly. It even aids in soothing the gastrointestinal acidity by forming a membrane or a coat.
- Kidney and Liver Problem:- Kesar which is pleasant to smell is good for health and to get fair skin tone. This blood purifier powder is quite beneficial to solve liver, bladder and many kidney problems.
- Stomachache:- It helps in increasing the milk production in pregnant women and in relieving the stomach ache problems. The anti-spasmodic effect that is present in it plays a key role in preventing the Stomach ache pain.
- Movement of the Baby:- A pregnant lady can feel the movement of a child in stomach only after 5 months and this can be easily felt by having kesar or saffron in milk or in food after 5 months. This even increases the body heat and it is even advised that pregnant women should never take it in large amounts as it has many Side effects.
- Blood Pressure:- It is advised to take only 3 to 4 stands of saffron in milk to reduce the blood pressure and mood swings of a woman. It has many good healing natures that aid in muscle relaxation and even taking it in large dose help in uterine stimulant.
Buy IKS Kashmir Saffron for Pregnant women online
- IKS is purest form of Organic Saffron available in Market . .
- Daily usage Recommended 3- 5 Strands of IKS Saffron either in Morning or during Bed Time before Sleeping.
- Crop Year - 2018-19
- Expiry - 3 Years from Date of Purchase
- Packaging - Paper Pack safe and suitable during Pregnancy
- Dispatch Time - 24- 48 working Hours
- Delivery Time - 3-4 Working days all over India
- Courier Type - Speed Post / Bluedart / Aramax / Delhivery
Is it safe to drink saffron (kesar) milk during pregnancy and will it influence my baby’s complexion?
Yes, Absolutely, it is 100 Percent safe to consume Saffron (alternatively known as Kesar or Zaffran ) with milk . But assumingly it is another spice / herb so the quantity should always be monitored. We at Saffron for Pregnant team highly advice to consult your doctor or Gynecologist before you start consuming saffron. We are 100 % Sure about our product Quality but in Regards to Quantity we highly recommend to consult your Doctor.
Due to healing powers of this golden spice, Saffron is used over decades for Healing purposes. It is very popularly used to relax stressed muscles. It is also used very commonly to relieve stomach aches. Saffron is used during pregnancy to improve digestion & help expecting women’s to increase their appetite. & In regards to Baby Complexion , it is more of combination of Genes Effect but since ages our elderly people have been advising pregnant women to consume saffron for fair child.
When can I start Taking Saffron during Pregnancy?
As such there is no Best time to start consuming saffron during pregnancy, However We at Saffron for pregnant Team Highly Recommend to start it as soon as possible. Usually it is recommended to be taken with Milk since Milk is good source of Proteins & Calcium. Just add 3-4 Strands of Pure Kashmir Saffron to a glass of milk and add sugar as per taste, Add some cardamom & Dry Fruits to enhance the taste and Enjoy Milk in Morning and at Night hours. Alternatively you can add few saffron strands to kheer , lassi , Biryani and many other recipes.
What should I keep in Mind before buying Saffron?
Considering Saffron is Highly Expensive product so it is found many times being adulterated by some odd elements. Buy Saffron from Branded Portals only. Do not Buy Saffron in loose without proper packing . Do check for Crop Year on the pack of saffron while buying such spice online. We at India Kashmir Saffron supply the saffron which is procured from Recent Crop year of Dec 2016. Our is Spice board of India Registered Company and also the Saffron we sell is lab tested before Dispatching.
How should I Store Saffron purchased from Saffron for Pregnant?
We at Saffron for pregnant understand it is very important to store the expensive spice in right manner to maintain the aroma and Quality of the Product. We usually Dispatch the Product in 1 Gram Packs. Which mean if you ordered 10 Grams Saffron, we will be sending 10 Packs * 1 Gram = 10 Grams. So we usually recommend you to open 1 Pack at a time and store remaining packs in cool dry dark place.
List of States & Union Territories in India where IKS – Saffron for Pregnant deliver Pure Kashmir Saffron?
Note:- We deliver to each and every PIN Code in India, So place your order for IKS Saffron without any delivery hassle.
States:- Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad), Arunachal Pradesh (Guwahati), Assam (Dispur), Bihar (Patna), Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur), Goa (Panjim), Gujarat (Gandhinagar), Haryana (Chandigarh), Himachal Pradesh (Shimla), Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar), Jharkhand (Ranchi), Karnataka (Bangalore / Bengaluru), Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram), Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal), Maharashtra (Mumbai), Manipur (Imphal), Meghalaya, Mizoram (Aizawl), Nagaland (Kohima), Odisha (Bhubaneswar) (Orissa), Punjab (Chandigarh), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Sikkim (Gangtok), Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura (Agartala), Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad), Uttarakhand (Nainital), West Bengal (Calcutta / Kolkata).
Union Territories:- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi – National Capital Territory, Puducherry (Pondicherry).
Can you deliver IKS Kashmir Saffron to my Country?
In case you want to order Saffron from outside INDIA , Pls visit our International Portal - www.saffronforpregnant.com and place your order online via Paypal.
Is Saffron Effective for Fair Complexion of baby ?
Yes , Pure Saffron is Believed to give fair complexion to baby as told to us by Ayurvedic generation , However Scientifically a lot credit goes to person genes and various combination of factors aswell. How ever consuming Saffron Milk is a good choice during pregnancy because of numerous benefits attached to it for mother and baby health.
When will my Saffron Expire?
Usually the Shelf Life of Product is 3 years starting from crop year.
Should you require any further Help just Drop us e mail – Indiakashmirsaffron@gmail.com
Or What’s app – 09811535600