Add Gift Wrap - Service available only for Prepaid Orders
Add Gift Wrap - Service available only for Prepaid Orders
- Best Top Quality Pure Kashmir Saffron (Kesar) for Pregnant from IKS (India Kashmir Saffron)
- How to
- CONTACT US
- WE ONLY SELL 100% ORGANIC, PURE, BEST TOP QUALITY KASHMIR SAFFRON FOR PREGNANT (KESAR).
- OUR IKS SAFFRON FOR PREGNANT IS OF EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY .
- WE ARE BASED IN NEW DELHI AND DIRECTLY PROCURE KASHMIR SAFFRON FROM KASHMIRI FARMERS & SELL SAFFRON FOR PREGNANT (KESAR) ALL OVER INDIA THROUGH COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) – WE PROCESS INDIA DELIVERY PAID ORDERS THROUGH INDIA POST (SPEED POST, REGISTER POST) BECAUSE INDIA POST REACHES TO ALL PIN CODES – IT IS ALSO MOST RELIABLE NETWORK – DELIVERY WITHIN 3 TO 4 WORKING DAYS.
- WE ALSO ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS FOR IKS SAFFRON FOR PREGNANT THROUGH PAYPAL – VISIT INTERNATIONAL ORDER TAB ON OUR HOMEPAGE – WE PROCESS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PAID ORDERS THROUGH (SPEED POST) - DELIVERY WITHIN 12 TO 15 WORKING DAYS.
- WITH SAFFRON FOR PREGNANT ORDER YOU’LL ALSO GET COMPLETE IKS MUST READ MANUAL.
- WE ALSO PROVIDE COMPLETE ONLINE SUPPORT 24 X 7 – 365 DAYS.
- YOU CAN CALL US (9 AM TO 9 PM) AT 011-41418669.
- YOU CAN ALSO SMS / WHATSAPP / CALL US (24X7 – 365 DAYS) AT 09811535600.
- OUR EMAIL ID IS INDIAKASHMIRSAFFRON@GMAIL.COM .
- ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS !!!
For Payments We Accept:-
Know more about us and how to place order from IKS Brand - Saffron for Pregnant
7) To order via Bitcoin in India – If you want delivery in India just check INR prices of IKS Brand Saffron for Pregnant Pack (0.25 Gram, 0.5 Gram, 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 10 Grams etc) you want to buy, convert that INR prices in Bitcoin – send that Bitcoin Amount to us via Bitcoin Wallet to 3BKSfFsmCgGYgFws2p7jSkpLUA8wNj
8) To order via Bitcoin Worldwide – If you want delivery in your country just check USD prices of IKS Brand Saffron for Pregnant Pack (1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 10 Grams etc) you want to buy, convert that USD prices in Bitcoin – send that Bitcoin Amount to us via Bitcoin Wallet to 3BKSfFsmCgGYgFws2p7jSkpLUA8wNj
IKS - Saffron for Pregnant Customer Reviews
Very unique packing, love the aroma of Kashmir Saffron. Thanks IKS.
Juhi Barghat - Indore, India
Really appreciate this Saffron for Pregnant concept. Thanks for timely delivery will order again.
Ritika Motwane - Bangalore, India
I had wasted my money earlier by buying cheap saffron (no rich fragrance) nothing, This time m very happy with my purchase, Thank you India Kashmir Saffron for bringing pure kashmir saffron to my door step.
Mona Aiyer - Chennai, India
To be very honest - i was skeptical earlier because your saffron is little high priced compared to others but after buying and using your saffron i know that your Kashmir Saffron is worth the price .They are so pure, Thanks so much for suppling purest form of saffron. I was looking them for so long …..
Mrs Renuka Pandey - Punjab, India
Wow today i received Saffron for Pregnant 5 Grams Pack, let me tell you all one thing who are reading my review that this is real good Kashmir saffron, I love the taste, I like the colour, Bitter Rich Aroma. Its perfect – Thumbs Up to You.
Rajani Banerjee - Kolkata, India
My grandmother in law told me to have saffron during beginning of my pregnancy, so I searched online for Best Saffron Brand During Pregnancy, I found this IKS Brand Saffron for Pregnant website, earlier I found prices are on little higher side, but I placed order just to be sure m buying best for my upcoming baby, it was an awesome buy. Will order more soon.
Ritu Kailashi - California, USA
OMG during second trimester of my pregnancy my mood swings are really uncontrollable, all day and night I used to sit alone without talking to even my husband, one day while surfing internet i read about saffron benefits for pregnancy mood swings, at that point of time I came across SFP, so I ordered just 1 gram for trial, I used to consume 3 to 4 threads in warm milk as suggested on website of SFP, within 5 to 6 days my mood swings just disappear, I enjoyed my whole pregnancy without mood swings with yummy saffron milk.
Akshita Khullar - Kuala Kumpur, Malaysia
Saffron for Pregnant brings Best Quality 100% Pure Kashmir Saffron during Pregnancy Purpose Online
Saffron Milk for Fair Baby during Pregnancy
15 Benefits of Saffron during Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a time when you receive advice from every mother about your diet, with one general suggestion being to take saffron (kesar) in your food. The world’s costliest spice is the most sought after product by pregnant women who want to give all the best things on earth to the baby in their womb.
- Get your Iron levels up: Pregnant women are usually anaemic. That is why when you get pregnant, your OB/GYN tells you to consume food rich in iron. Foods like Pomegranate, Jaggery etc. Saffron is replete with iron and can help boost your haemoglobin levels. It is best to consume saffron in food to ensure optimal results. Since you’re now eating for two, it’s even more important to have additional iron in your diet. A great way to get extra iron is to eat saffron. Optimal results are experienced when eating saffron with an iron-rich food, and since it’s packed with iron, it will help boost your haemoglobin levels quickly, too.
- Busts mood swings:Hormonal surges during pregnancy can make you cranky and impulsive. Saffron acts as an anti-depressant for those teary, gloomy days by boosting blood flow to brain which produces serotonin, a hormone which will definitely raise your spirit. Next time you feel jittery about your body image, grab a bite of saffron-dashed snack!
- Reducing blood pressure:Just 3 to 4 stands of saffron in milk would help to reduce the blood pressure in pregnant women. Saffron relaxes the muscles and acts as a uterine stimulant.
- Aids digestion:Constipation, gas and bloating are very common complaints during the gestation period. Saffron promotes blood flow to the digestive system and increases metabolism. Milk is recommended for high protein and calcium, but may not be easily digested by everyone. Saffron helps in digesting milk too.
- Curbs morning sickness:These exquisite strands fight nausea and dizziness – your daily fiends during pregnancy. So ditch your usual English Tea and start sipping the amazingly flavoured Saffron Tea!
- Soothing:Our very own Kesar is a natural painkiller and has anti-spasmodic properties. It relaxes muscles and relieves joint/stomach pain. Say bye bye to those pesky cramps!
- Combats anaemia:Most women are anaemic. Saffron is loaded with iron and essential for formation of red blood cells. Regular intake of saffron in the food will boost haemoglobin in blood.
- Keeps heart diseases at bay:With those untimely hunger pangs and food cravings for ultimate junk like cheese burst pizza or double chocolate Belgian ice cream – you cannot ignore the tons of calories and fat going in the tummy! With high antioxidants, potassium and crocetin contents, saffron protects you and your baby’s heart by reducing cholesterol and triglycerides. In short, keeps your arteries free from fat deposits.
- Promotes sleep:Those are the nights spent tossing and turning or watching TV to sleep. Try having a warm cup of saffron milk or tea before bed. It works as a mild sedative.
- Relieves sore gums:With your body becoming sensitive with pregnancy, brushing can become a daunting task. Grind the saffron strands and massage it on your gums to relieve pain and avoid any more blood with the brush.
- Fights allergies:You are more prone to allergies during pregnancy. Saffron infused milk will soothe cough, asthma, allergies and relieve congestion. Applying the paste of sandalwood and saffron is said to bring down fever. Go natural!
- Aids hair growth:Hair fall is another concern during pregnancy. Saffron to the rescue! Apply a paste of liquorice, milk and saffron to the balding spots and see the difference!
- Beats the zits:With hormonal imbalance, pimples and darkened skin is nothing new. Saffron is a blood purifier and will help combat these.
- Baby Movement:A pregnant woman can feel her baby move the moment she has a glass of saffron and milk. As the body heat increases with saffron, you can feel your baby move. However, never take large quantities of saffron and note that baby movements can be felt only after months
- Stomach Ache: Saffron helps in increasing the milk production and get rid of stomach ache problems. The anti-spasmodic effect that is present in it plays a key role in preventing the stomach ache.
How to make Saffron Milk during Pregnancy
Recipe - How to Make Saffron Milk for Pregnant women ?
SAFFRON DURING PREGNANCY
Why saffron during Pregnancy ?
Saffron for pregnant is initiative by IKS Saffron for Pregnant to help pregnant women across globe understand the merits / demerits of kesar during pregnancy .
Saffron in some parts of the world is also known by the name of Zafran and better known by the name of Kesar in India. Other than culinary benefits of the wonder spice , it is many medical benefits that have been suggested by medical science as well. One of its several benefits includes the intake of kesar by women during pregnancy. This practise is very popular in Asian countries like India where women prefer to consume kesar milk.
IKS has been the leading marketer of saffron and by products in all regions of India especially the capital city of New Delhi. People in India have a belief that consuming Kesar milk by the women will lead to babies with fair complexion. It is because of the same property of saffron, there have been many cosmetic products claiming to have saffron in them so that people can have fairer complexion.
It has been more than a decade since Indian Kashmir Saffron has been providing its clients with best quality saffron of different varieties. Other than cosmetic purposes, It is also used in adding a unique aroma to food ranging from lassi, kheer and Biryani. Elderly people in India advice women to drink a glass of saffron milk every day during pregnancy so that they can give birth to a baby with fair complexion. However, certain medical experts claim that there is no proof for such benefit of Kesar as the complexion of the baby depends a lot on genes or genetics.
Other than the above mentioned propertied, saffron in milk also keeps the body temperature in control and keeps a check on the body pain level of pregnant ladies. There are many more benefits associated with the wonder spice and the same can be felt if one takes a deep look into the ancient history of medical studies. The quality of service offered by IKS can be seen through the long list of satisfied clients that have been associated with us for a long period of time. IKS ensures that clients get what they pay for thereby saving them from malpractices like saffron adulteration that is widespread in different parts of the world.
Kashmir Saffron Price per Gram is 850 INR @ IKS – Saffron for Pregnant – ( www.saffronforpregnant.com)
Pregnancy & Saffron FAQ !
Is it safe to drink saffron (kesar) milk during pregnancy and will it influence my baby’s complexion?
Yes, Absolutely, it is 100 Percent safe to consume Saffron (alternatively known as Kesar or Zaffran ) with milk . But assumingly it is another spice / herb so the quantity should always be monitored. We at Saffron for Pregnant team highly advice to consult your doctor or Gynecologist before you start consuming saffron. We are 100 % Sure about our product Quality but in Regards to Quantity we highly recommend to consult your Doctor.
Due to healing powers of this golden spice, Saffron is used over decades for Healing purposes. It is very popularly used to relax stressed muscles. It is also used very commonly to relieve stomach aches. Saffron is used during pregnancy to improve digestion & help expecting women’s to increase their appetite. & In regards to Baby Complexion , it is more of combination of Genes Effect but since ages our elderly people have been advising pregnant women to consume saffron for fair child.
When can I start Taking Saffron during Pregnancy?
As such there is no Best time to start consuming saffron during pregnancy, However We at Saffron for pregnant Team Highly Recommend to start it as soon as possible. Usually it is recommended to be taken with Milk since Milk is good source of Proteins & Calcium. Just add 3-4 Strands of Pure Kashmir Saffron to a glass of milk and add sugar as per taste, Add some cardamom & Dry Fruits to enhance the taste and Enjoy Milk in Morning and at Night hours. Alternatively you can add few saffron strands to kheer , lassi , Biryani and many other recipes.
What should I keep in Mind before buying Saffron?
Considering Saffron is Highly Expensive product so it is found many times being adulterated by some odd elements. Buy Saffron from Branded Portals only. Do not Buy Saffron in loose without proper packing . Do check for Crop Year on the pack of saffron while buying such spice online. We at India Kashmir Saffron supply the saffron which is procured from Recent Crop year of Dec 2016. Our is Spice board of India Registered Company and also the Saffron we sell is lab tested before Dispatching.
How should I Store Saffron purchased from Saffron for Pregnant?
We at Saffron for pregnant understand it is very important to store the expensive spice in right manner to maintain the aroma and Quality of the Product. We usually Dispatch the Product in 1 Gram Packs. Which mean if you ordered 10 Grams Saffron, we will be sending 10 Packs * 1 Gram = 10 Grams. So we usually recommend you to open 1 Pack at a time and store remaining packs in cool dry dark place.
List of States & Union Territories in India where IKS – Saffron for Pregnant deliver Pure Kashmir Saffron?
Note:- We deliver to each and every PIN Code in India, So place your order for IKS Saffron without any delivery hassle.
States:- Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad), Arunachal Pradesh (Guwahati), Assam (Dispur), Bihar (Patna), Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur), Goa (Panjim), Gujarat (Gandhinagar), Haryana (Chandigarh), Himachal Pradesh (Shimla), Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar), Jharkhand (Ranchi), Karnataka (Bangalore / Bengaluru), Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram), Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal), Maharashtra (Mumbai), Manipur (Imphal), Meghalaya, Mizoram (Aizawl), Nagaland (Kohima), Odisha (Bhubaneswar) (Orissa), Punjab (Chandigarh), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Sikkim (Gangtok), Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura (Agartala), Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad), Uttarakhand (Nainital), West Bengal (Calcutta / Kolkata).
Union Territories:- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi – National Capital Territory, Puducherry (Pondicherry).
Can you deliver IKS Kashmir Saffron to my Country?
Yes we can deliver it to following countries Worldwide:-A – Afganistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria.
B – Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria (Republic)
C – Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, China (People’s Republic of), Cuba, Cyprus
D – Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark
E – Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia
F – Fiji, France
G – Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guyana
H – Hong Kong, Hungary
I – Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy
J – Japan, Jordan
K – Kenya, Korea (Republic of), Kuwait
L – Latvia, Luxembourg
M – Macao – Maca (China), Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco
N – Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway
O – Oman
P – Pakistan, Panama (Republic), Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal
Q – Qatar
R – Rwanda, Romania, Russia
S – Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland
T – Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey
U – United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uganda, United Kingdom of Great Britain (UK), Ukraine, United States of America (USA)
V – Vietnam
Y – Yemen.
Pls. Visit - www.indiakashmirsaffron.com and place your International Order online .
Is Saffron Effective for Fair Complexion of baby ?
Yes , Pure Saffron is Believed to give fair complexion to baby as told to us by Ayurvedic generation , However Scientifically a lot credit goes to person genes and various combination of factors aswell. How ever consuming Saffron Milk is a good choice during pregnancy because of numerous benefits attached to it for mother and baby health.
When will my Saffron Expire?
Usually the Shelf Life of Product is 3 years starting from crop year.
Should you require any further Help just Drop us e mail – Indiakashmirsaffron@gmail.com
Or What’s app – 09811535600
How to make Saffron Milk during Pregnancy Video
Recipe - How to Make Saffron Milk for Pregnant women ?
5-6 Saffron Strands ( Preferably Pure Kashmir Saffron Strands )
1 Cup Milk
Sugar as per taste
3-4 Crushed Almond
1-2 Crushed Pistachio
Step 1 – Pour Milk in Saucepan and bring it to boil.
Step 2 – Add Saffron Strands , Sugar , Cardamom , Crushed Almonds and let it boil on Simmer mode for another 3- 5 minutes until the color changes from white to golden yellow / orange shade .
Step 3 – Pour the milk in Glass add some crushed pistachios and Serve Warm during night time and or in Morning Time during Pregnancy .